Globalization Partners is currently seeking a Client Services Manager: India
This position reports to the company’s Sr. Director of Operations, and will be home office based in India. You must have a willingness to travel approximately 1 to 2 weeks per quarter.
Globalization Partners transcends barriers to global business, by enabling US companies to hire employees in foreign markets without setting up corporate offices in each country. For companies that want to hire an employee in a new market (such as India), and skip the hassle of figuring out local labor laws and registering a full subsidiary before an employee is hired, Globalization Partners offers Outsourced Global Employment, via our Global Employer of Record Platform, whereby we can hire the employee of a clients’ choice on our locally company payroll, and assign the employee to work for the client.
The Client Services Manager: India is vital to creating long-term and healthy service provider/client relationships. The key responsibility of this role is governance across all areas of their services including service management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery. You will have responsibility for managing smooth implementation of integrated operations practices with key business partners in India on behalf of the Globalization Partners team.
- BS/BA Degree or higher in International Business, Accounting, Law, HR, Finance, or other depending on other experience.
- 5+years of prior experience in a multi-tasking, fast-paced, deadline-oriented role.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in HR: onboarding professional-level employees
- Managing payroll and assisting with HR documentation for new hires
- Managing our on-call team of advisors in India, specifically, managing our accounting, payroll, benefits brokers and tax advisors.
- Managing smooth implementation of integrated operations practices with key business partners in India on behalf of the Globalization Partners team.
- Senior level support of our clients negotiating employment contracts and on-boarding employees in India.
- Advising clients on market norm benefits via our local subsidiary in India.
- Preparing and reviewing employment contracts and IP documentation between us, our clients and the professionals on our payroll.
- Coordinating lawyers, accountants, payroll advisors, and benefits brokers for multiple new employees onboarding at any given time.
- Reviewing and negotiating India employment contracts; experience liaising with legal teams
- Advise on and manage employee terminations.
- Handle all matters of managing employment documentation and adding employees to our India payroll.
- Act in the capacity of senior advisory to multiple fast-growing companies hiring globally, and managing client accounts.
- Negotiating with potential new clients and existing clients expanding into new countries.
- Manage a team that supports your client portfolio to ensure rigorous documentation management.
- Manage the global client payroll projects ensuring adherence to the agreed timescales, deliverables and budgets.
- Successful service delivery – SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth opportunities.
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction.
- Communicating across organizational departments.
- 3rd party management responsibilities.
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations.
- Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- Payroll experience including management, project management and/or related field experience.
- Client facing experience with large multifaceted projects.
If you are looking for a role that gets you motivated to go to work every day, this is the opportunity for you! We are an early stage and fast growth company so you should be the kind of person who likes a fast-pace, dynamic environment where you may wear more than one hat and get to put your “out of the box” thinking to use and be highly appreciated for it. There is a continual opportunity to have impact on the organization’s services.
If you are a strong, confident and experienced professional with a proven track record for success, you need to contact us.
Additional details will be provided to qualified candidates.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile along with an email explaining your interest and qualifications to email@example.com