Based in the Dallas area and want to work for Inc. 5000’s #6 Fastest Growing Private Company in America? How about for IvyExec’s 2017 #1 Women-Led Disruptive Business to work for? You’re in luck!
Globalization Partners, the nationally recognized name in global Employer of Record services, is looking to expand its Business Development team. You will be joining a team that is focused like a laser on taking over the world, building a company we are proud of, and meeting the needs of 30,000 employers hiring internationally. And with our record of phenomenal growth, we need to recruit the best of the best, with the potential to grow with us as we expand.
So what do we do? For companies that want to avoid the delay and cost of registering a subsidiary before an employee is hired, Globalization Partners offers a Global Employer of Record Platform , whereby we hire the client’s employee on our locally compliant payroll in any of over 150 countries, and then assign their services exclusively to the client. Our platform transforms global payroll into a simple monthly invoice, and lifts the burden of labor law compliance and tax from our client’s shoulders to ours
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a growing team in our organization and an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an extremely fast-growing company with a mission to eliminate the barriers to global business.
Location: Dallas, TX
Channel partners are a vital source of quality referred leads. Our win-win approach is built on cross referrals, positioning our partners as trusted advisors and helping their clients solve an urgent problem. To achieve our ambitious growth plans, the newly created channel development team is vital to meeting our targets. You will spearhead this initiative by expanding our partner network in your region, building and leveraging strong relationships to increase quality lead flow, and developing and implementing a strategic plan to target key partners in each segment of our partner network. To be successful at this role, you will be a highly networked individual who is able to harness the power of trusting relationships to produce results for you and your partners.
- Build and leverage a strong network of lasting relationships founded on integrity and trust to increase lead flow
- Become recognized in your region as the go-to person for international support
- Extend and nurture our target partner base of domestic PEOs, regional and national insurance brokers, global payroll providers, law firms, outsourced accounting firms, global HR consultants, global recruiters, private equity investors, M&A advisors, large banks and CPAs in your region
- Develop relationships with partner senior management teams and key influencers to encourage buy-in, and where required, conclude referral agreements
- Educate local sales and operations teams within our partners on how we help their clients, through in-person and online presentations and one-on-one follow up
- Introduce referred leads to the direct sales team, keep the partners informed of lead progress and solicit reciprocal leads from GP’s sales team to introduce to partners
- Develop your regional partner strategic plan to broaden our reach with key partners and maintain regular contact across each partner segment
- Identify and develop opportunities for joint speaking engagements, event presentations and other creative channel partner activities at a local and national level, and work with Marketing to stage those events
- Attend conferences, meetings and networking events to keep the GP brand top of mind
- Provide input to GP’s Marketing team on developing collateral and other support materials for our partners
- Take personal responsibility for your targets of partner contact and lead volume
Skill Set & Experience Required:
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful, we look for the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field;
- 3-5 years of sales or business development experience;
- Experience of working within, or selling to our target partner base is strongly preferred;
- Experience working with professionals in the private equity and M&A advisory sector.
- Consummate networking skills to position yourself as the go-to person for international support in your regional partner network
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build relationships, establish trust and understanding, widen your base and continually nurture connections
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to educate on our value add and create synergies for mutual benefit;
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and organizational skills to ensure follow-up and completion is a must in our fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel, plus a CRM (preferably Salesforce) is required
- Driven to meet quarterly targets
- Highly reliable & responsive to your external and internal clients;
- Committed to great work
- Competitive Compensation (Base plus Variable)
- Health/dental/vision insurance benefits
- Paid Time Off (with a generous number of paid holidays)
- Generous & equal gender Family Leave Benefits
- 401k with Employer match
- “Paid Sabbatical” after five years of employment – 6 weeks of paid leave on your five-year anniversary and each five-year anniversary thereafter, along with a significant budget for reimbursable expenses so you can go have an “Eat, Pray, Love” experience with your family, rent a house on the beach or otherwise take a break.