Job ID # 2019-03-069
Location: Mexico City, Mexico or Indore, India
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
The Accounts Payable Manager oversees the accounts payable function to ensure both the accurate processing and payment of expenses and that appropriate policies and procedures are in place to provide effective controls over the cash disbursement process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Five (5) or more years of Accounts Payable experience with a degree, required
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience, preferred
- Prior experience with multi-location companies, preferred
- Accounting knowledge within Accounts Payable, preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, required
- Experience working with Expense Reporting platforms, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates superior verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects/tasks with an attention to detail
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Demonstrated data entry skills
- Possesses superior customer service skills