Job ID # 2019-03-015
Location: Boston, MA
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
As the Vice President of Brand & Communications, you’ll oversee the Globalization Partners story and make sure our brand is known far and wide. You will ensure that our communications and creative teams drive excellent outcomes for all of the program objectives they support.
This role is critical for elevating and expanding awareness of the category-defining Globalization Partners brand and message in a competitive, fast-changing market. This is an opportunity to help an enormously successful company tell their story.
- Oversee all aspects of brand and communications, including MarCom, PR, Social Media, Web Content, Content Marketing, and Brand Advertising
- Manage and direct all internal and external communications activities including corporate presentations, customer communications, employee communications, company web sites, internal and external collateral
- Craft a marketing and public relations strategy that will allow Globalization Partners to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level audiences
- Collaborate with executive stakeholders on communications strategies to drive category creation and brand awareness through aggressive messaging and media relations
- Drive our creative strategy to align with our brand framework and ensure we deliver the right message to the right person at the right time at each point in the customer/partner lifecycle, across all of our programs and touchpoints
- Identify challenges and emerging issues, working with executive leadership and staff to recognize communications opportunities and solutions
- Build and retain a passionate group of marketing professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 10+ years of executive level brand and marketing communications experience
- Proven experience in successfully creating and elevating global corporate communications strategies
- Ability to think and operate at a “strategic level,” but execute on a “tactical level” with the willingness to roll-up sleeves
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage competing and changing priorities, resources, and time demands