Due to our explosive growth, Globalization Partner’s is looking for a Business Development Representative to help qualify leads, create opportunities, and be an integral part of our marketing team. You will be responsible for proactive, outbound prospecting, lead management and pipeline building, based on your own company research and on the wealth of marketing-qualified leads produced through our lead generation efforts. This position has a direct impact on company success with an opportunity for growth. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong strategic thinker, and is passionate about making a difference in the world.
Interested in interviewing for this position? Follow this link to respond to a few initial interview questions: https://v3.rivs.com/i/BizDev/
- Follow up with a high volume of marketing-qualified leads and convert these to appointments
- Research and identify additional accounts and individuals that fit our Ideal Customer Profile
- Prospect, call and email to book qualified appointments for our Sales Representatives
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Document all sales activity in our CRM system (Salesforce) and perform monthly and quarterly forecasting tasks
- Meet or exceed metrics for calls, emails, appointments and opportunities
Key Selection Criteria:
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about what you do, enthusiastic, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely; in person and over the phone
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- A fun and engaging personality
- Minimum 2 years of sales or lead generation experience preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM strongly preferred
- Previous experience telemarketing, cold-calling, lead nurturing and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone is preferred.
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
- High energy and enthusiasm with a strong work ethic
- A high attention to detail, is highly motivated and organized, with a strong desire to succeed.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.