Globalization Partners, the nationally recognized name in global Employer of Record services, is looking to expand its IT team in Boston. With our record of phenomenal growth, we need to recruit the best of the best, with the potential to grow with us as we expand.
So what do we do? For companies that want to avoid the delay and cost of registering a subsidiary before an employee is hired, Globalization Partners offers a Global Employer of Record Platform, whereby we hire the client’s employee on our locally compliant payroll in any of over 150 countries, and then assign their services exclusively to the client. Our platform transforms global payroll into a simple monthly invoice, and lifts the burden of labor law compliance and tax from our client’s shoulders to ours.
Interested in interviewing for this position? Follow this link to respond to a few initial interview questions https://v3.rivs.com/i/ITSuppQAIndia/
LOCATION: Indore, India
Note: This role requires the ability the work in our headquarters in Boston for a period of time before returning to Indore to work on an ongoing basis.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- QA testing that supports the development team with our cloud-based, world-class, proprietary, collaboration platform, GoGlobal. Potential for growth into a junior developer for the right individual.
- International customer service, internally and externally, to support users of our all our systems in a cloud-first strategy.
- Content development of learning material resources that benefits our internal and external users in a video-first strategy.
- Research and testing of new solutions that advance our business processes.
- Assist technology team in troubleshooting and managing endpoint user devices (windows pc laptop-based environment).
- Explore security threats and assist with any remediation efforts.
- Provide additional administrative support duties to CTO as needed.
- We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent certifications
- Expert user of SharePoint and Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Skype for Business)
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, VPN connectivity, Firewalls, Routers, Wireless Access)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of both Windows and iOS environments
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Passion for Customer Service and willingness to assist in other departments when needed
- Self-starter and contributor