Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard — if you do too, then come join us!
About the position: As our Graphic Designer, you will be directly responsible for the design and development of print and digital marketing and communication materials to support brand strategy and growth. This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in corporate identity and editorial design and is open to working directly with the creative director and marketing team to create exciting designs that fit the brands needs.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Support to the marketing team in the development of eye-catching designs to communicate brand messaging in all print and digital channels for Globalization including artwork as it relates to daily stories (collages, graphics, presentations), video graphics, and socials
- Responsible for project lifecycle – from concept to delivery.
- Works closely with the Creative Director to ensure images and art are aligned with the brand identity across the board
- Edit and retouch imagery as necessary
- Present well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet brand objectives
- Source imagery that is in line with our aesthetic and ensure quality control is maintained
- Concept and execute engaging graphic content and Illustrations
- Self-manage multiple projects at once and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Establish best practices and manage an organized workflow
- Stay abreast of competitor creatives, industry trends, user experience, new platforms best practices and other information beneficial to design and user interface
- Stay up to date with the most current web and interactive design trends and new ideas and interpret those into relevant creative
- Collaborate and contribute to the design of all other Globalization Partners design work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar.
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Digital Photography
- Experience designing digital content such as web assets, social media, online advertising, and email campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Attentiveness to detail
- Interactive content design experience is a plus
Please include a link to your portfolio, including examples of current and past work, with your application materials.