As a Portal Support Administrator in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting our clients as we onboard professionals in more than 150 countries.
We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail. We also seek someone with the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. Finally, we need experienced professionals with the creative thinking to roll with the punches on a fast-growing company while meeting the needs of our clients and continuing to make them love us.
This is a key role in our organization and an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an extremely fast-growing company with a mission to change the face of global business.
Location: Boston, MA
- Day-to-day technical support for external clients using our online portal
- Conduct online portal trainings and tutorials for clients and professionals across 150 countries
- Troubleshoot escalations and send notifications for maintenance
- Ongoing quality assurance testing for online portal
- Managing support@ email address for all portal related support inquiries
- Design issue submission and resolution process
- Develop client SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Evaluate, research, propose, and implement new scalable tools that improve operational efficiency
- Provide additional administrative support duties as assigned
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to simplify solutions and deliver non‐tech descriptions to clients
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with different departments
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of both Windows and IOS environments
- Creative problem‐solving abilities and ability to meet deadlines
- Understand information security best practices related to authentication and authorization for corporate operating systems, databases and applications
- Willingness to assist in other departments when needed
- Success in this position will be based on your ability meet/exceed SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
You work hard for us, and we take care of our team. We offer a competitive base, open-ended commission, quarterly bonus, 401k and full benefits, as well as a 6-week sabbatical after 5 years.