Job ID #: 2019-03-012
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the Position: As a Human Resources Generalist, you’ll play an integral role in Globalization Partners’ operations in Mexico City. You will be key part in managing the entire employment life-cycle for our rapidly growing team!
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/i/52-06-00/
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Manage the full employment life-cycle of all new and existing staff in Mexico City including onboarding and offboarding activities;
- drafting and issuing employment contracts and amendments, coordinate benefits administration, payroll enrollment, new hire training, and collection of all other necessary documentation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain the employee handbook.
- Provide counsel and support to resolve interpersonal conflicts and employee relations issues.
- Maintain filing of HR records in SharePoint and physical archive.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping us to find, hire, and retain quality talent globally;
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
- Serve as a trusted business partner with U.S. Human Resources Team; produce and submit reports on general HR activities.
- Partner with U.S. Human Resources Team to conduct performance reviews and year-end compensation activities.
- Assist with general management of Mexico City office facilities.
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience in a high-growth company
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Mexico labor regulations, compensation guidelines, and HR best practices
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Solid experience recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles
- Familiarity with job boards, database management, Office 365 products, and internet searching
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive and effective relationships
- High degree of confidentiality
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious
- Highly reliable and organized
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree