Job ID #: 2019-03-124
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables companies to hire in more than 150 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly foreign subsidiaries. Our clients identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll – lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal and HR matters from our shoulders to yours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
Globalization Partners: we make global expansion fast and easy. We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the position: As a Human Resources Specialist in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals we engage on behalf of our clients throughout LATAM, and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of our Mexican business.
We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail. We also seek someone with the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. Finally, we need experienced strong human resources professionals with the creative thinking to roll with the punches in a fast-growing company while meeting the needs of our clients and continuing to make them love us.
This is a key role in our organization and an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an extremely fast-growing company with a mission to change the face of global business.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/04-23-32/
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Job Duties Include:
- Support the onboarding of new hires in Mexico and LATAM, including payroll setup and benefit enrollments as required.
- Support and manage resignations and terminations. Experience in dealing with difficult scenarios.
- Review of payroll calculations and spot check in conjunction with the Sr. Accountant.
- Managing questions related to payroll, expense reports and other HR functions for our global employees on behalf of our clients .
- Managing local accountants, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners in Mexico and LATAM.
- Maintaining meticulous client records in our online portal.
- Responding to client queries and advising on benefits, international payroll queries and other client matters that invariably arise for clients hiring internationally.
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with members of the client services team.
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients by pulling in appropriate members of the team to resolve client queries.
- Negotiating with potential new clients and existing clients expanding into Mexico and LATAM.
Skill Set Required:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, Accounting, Law, or other depending on experience
- 3-5 years Human Resources experience
- Strong knowledge of the Mexican Labor Law
- Knowledge of the Social Security Institute Law
- Knowledge of payroll and integration of calculations (I.S.R., IMSS, etc)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience interacting with people internationally
- Willingness to work flexible hours across time zones, as required for international business
- Technical fluency
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional and a great attitude
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”
- Experience working with a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
- Be willing to be flexible
- Highly Reliable
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking
- Committed to great work
- Great professional work references