Job ID # 2019-03-072
Globalization Partners, the nationally recognized name in global Employer of Record services, is looking to expand its IT team in Boston. With our record of phenomenal growth, we need to recruit the best of the best, with the potential to grow with us as we expand.
So what do we do? For companies that want to avoid the delay and cost of registering a subsidiary before an employee is hired, Globalization Partners offers a Global Employer of Record Platform, whereby we hire the client’s employee on our locally compliant payroll in any of over 150 countries, and then assign their services exclusively to the client. Our platform transforms global payroll into a simple monthly invoice, and lifts the burden of labor law compliance and tax from our client’s shoulders to ours.
Interested in interviewing for this position? Follow this link to respond to a few initial interview questions https://v3.rivs.com/i/ITSuppQA/
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- International customer service, internally and externally, to support users of our all our systems in a cloud-first strategy.
- QA testing that supports the development team with our cloud-based, world-class, proprietary, collaboration platform, GoGlobal.
- Content development of learning material resources that benefits our internal and external users in a video-first strategy.
- Research and testing of new solutions that advance our business processes.
- Assist technology team in troubleshooting and managing endpoint user devices (Windows laptop-based environment).
- Explore security threats and assist with any remediation efforts.
- Provide additional administrative support duties as needed.
- Perform duties outside of normal business hours as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in an external-facing customer support role as well as internal IT helpdesk.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent certifications.
- Expertise with Microsoft Windows administration and maintenance.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, VPN connectivity, Firewalls, Routers, Wireless Access).
- Experience administering SharePoint and Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Skype for Business).
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to confidentiality.
- Passion for Customer Service and willingness to assist in other departments when needed.
- Self-starter and contributor.