Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the position: We are looking for a motivated and self-driven Junior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team! The Business Intelligence function under Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is responsible for the analytical rigor behind reporting, forecasting, and financial modeling. In addition to providing analytical support, the primary role of this position will be to ensure ongoing alignment between reporting requirements and related operational processes. You will partner with various business and technical functions to catalog reporting needs and lead workflow improvements. The output of your work will drive efficiencies across the organization and help senior leadership gain deeper insight into business performance. The ideal candidate should be a logical thinker who excels at complex problem-solving and is able to synthesize information from disparate data sources for a wide range of audiences.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/46-31-67/
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Client Support, Revenue Operations and the broader FP&A team to understand reporting requirements
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure ongoing alignment between systems and reporting requirements
- Test, audit, and communicate changes to system functionality (e.g. Tableau) and related operational processes
- Continuously find ways to improve processes by staying informed on system enhancements, product road maps, market developments and best practices
- 1-2 years of experience in related fields
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in analytical/ quantitative disciplines
- SQL and other programming languages proficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage varied tasks and work with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel modeling skills working with large sets of data
- Strong ability to manipulate and merge data from numerous data sources
- Tableau or similar data visualization tools knowledge and application
- An ability to research, collect, analyze, synthesize and present data effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit