Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the Position:
As Junior Market Research Associate, you would be instrumental in identifying prospective companies for our products and services. You would also be gathering insights on current trends in the global expansion space.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/89-85-06/
Job Duties include:
- Identify news and announcements that pertain to global expansion plans of companies
- Identify industry trends and help devise segmentation and targeting strategy
- Extract decision makers of US based corporations using internet-based tools and internal database research platforms
- Identify prospective industry events and opportunities
Skill Set Required:
- Education – BBA/MBA
- Experience- 0-2 Years
- Familiarity with internet search technologies and social media platforms (Google Search & LinkedIn)
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word