As our Manager of Website Strategy, you will be directly responsible for the evolution of our website, it’s underlying technology stack and part of a dynamic marketing team responsible for pipeline generation and market awareness. You are the perfect fit if you have worked in a fast-paced growth environment where you were directly responsible for your employer’s web presence. You are a growth marketer at heart, with deep technical experience in marketing technology.
To apply for this role, please visit https://v3.rivs.com/54-47-16/ to answer a few initial interview questions via video.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Develop deep understanding of the visitors to company web sites to best meet their needs
- Develop and implement a program of competitive analysis to understand industry trends and develop best-in-class web properties
- Coordinate with other personnel or managers within the web marketing team to align traffic generation, user engagement and web site conversion into monetize able interactions
- Support client sales and business development efforts
- Research, build, launch and nurture new lead-generation websites.
- Stay current on all the tools, principles, and practices in user-centered web marketing, SEO and general digital marketing.
- Leverage site analytics to understand changes in traffic and engagement.
- Create web development project plans for enhancements and upgrades to web sites to improve organic search rankings, user engagement and web site health
- Support content marketing team with linkable and shareable content on web sites to promote links from other web sites to support overall traffic generation strategy.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, Web design or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with Web sites that demonstrate strong fundamentals of usability
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO best practices
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- UI, cross-browser compatibility and browser testing
- Site speed/mobile performance best practices
- Database design and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of PC and Mac browsers
- Strong communications, project management and organizational skills
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability to:
- work well and communicate clearly with others
- work under deadline pressure
- handle multiple tasks
- work both in a team situation and independently, as the situation requires