Job ID #: 2019-03-099
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables companies to hire in more than 150 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly foreign subsidiaries. Our clients identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll – lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal and HR matters from our shoulders to yours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
Globalization Partners: we make global expansion fast and easy. We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
Globalization Partners is looking for a UX-focused web strategist to drive the evolution of our website and its underlying technology stack. As the Manager of Website Strategy, you’ll work closely with the Vice President of Demand Generation and Director of Digital Marketing to create a world-class web property.
You will be responsible for managing and executing all web development and design projects focused on enhancements to improve organic search rankings, usability, and visitor engagement. You are a growth marketer at heart, with deep technical experience in marketing technology and a demonstrated ability to create conversion-driving digital experiences.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced growth environment where you were directly responsible for your employer’s web presence.
- Strategize and execute on all web development and upgrade project plans
- Coordinate with other marketing team members and external agencies to align web traffic, user engagement, and revenue generating interactions
- Support marketing, business development, and client sales efforts
- Research, build, and launch new lead-generation microsites, including properties to support content distribution and back-linking
- Develop a deep understanding of the visitors to our website and how to best meet their needs
- Create and implement a program of competitive analysis to understand industry trends and develop best-in-class web experiences
- Stay current on all the tools, principles, and practices in user-centric web marketing, SEO, and digital marketing
- Leverage site analytics to understand changes in traffic and engagement
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, front-end development, web design, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience working with websites that demonstrate strong fundamentals of usability
- Demonstrated ability to execute responsive design, including UI, cross-browser compatibility, browser testing, and load-speed best practices
- Strong communication and project management skills, including the ability to work well under deadline pressure, multitask, pay attention to detail, and communicate clearly with others
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO best practices
- Working understanding of Google Analytics and Tag Manager