The Marketing team is growing and we are looking for you to come join our team as the next Marketing Automation Manager!
We would like you to have the experience and expertise to hit the ground running and be able to execute and report on customer and prospect facing email marketing programs. You would do this while supporting a portfolio consisting of demand generation, events, newsletters and retention programs, and will work closely with various stakeholders to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategy as well as email design and copy. In addition, you will assist in defining company’s audience targeting strategy, testing methodology and measurement of email marketing effectiveness, assist in the development of tools, processes and frameworks to further best practices and deliver cutting edge email marketing programs.
To apply for this role, please visit https://v3.rivs.com/29-37-17/ to answer a few initial interview questions via video.
Location: Boston, MA or Mexico City, Mexico
What you will be doing:
- Understand the requirements of Marketing stakeholders and work with technical teams to ensure the system(s) can deliver on those requirements. Create automated, multi-touch, targeted prospect and customer lifecycle digital marketing programs (both campaigns and journeys).
- Client management of internal stakeholders acting as an internal email consultant on email marketing best practices. Be accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns.
- Monitor daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of email programs.
- Report on the delivery of email campaigns and journeys as well as provide insight for optimization.
- Provide recommendations and input on goals, objectives, strategy and email best practices.
- Keep management in the loop on email performance against goals and objectives.
- 5 years of experience implementing and managing Marketing Automation programs (specifically Hubspot) and technology, using Salesforce and Drift.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time and project management are critical skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and creative problem solving.
- Understanding of persona-based marketing, targeting and segmentation.
- Ability to think strategically while also able to “roll up your sleeves” and do the hands-on work necessary to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of test and learn practices a plus (such as A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.)
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to, and drive change.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who both works well within a team and independently.
- Certification with Hubspot a plus.