Job ID #: 2019-03-090
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the position:
As our Multimedia Designer, you will be directly responsible for the design and development of attention-grabbing videos, visuals, and multimedia presentations designed to entice our audience, and support our brand strategy and growth. This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in video editing, motion graphics and graphic design, and is open to working directly with the creative director and marketing team to create exciting collateral that is in line with the brand’s needs.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Support the marketing team in the development of eye-catching designs and brand messaging across all digital channels including artwork as it relates to daily stories (videos, presentations), video graphics, and social media
- Responsible for project lifecycle – from concept to delivery
- Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure all images and designs align with the brand identity
- Edit and optimize audio tracks
- Present well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet brand objectives
- Self-manage multiple projects while ensuring they are completed in a timely manner
- Establish best practices and manage an organized workflow
- Stay abreast of competitor creative work, industry trends, user experience, new platforms, best practices, and other information beneficial to design and user interface
- Stay up to date with the most current web and interactive design trends and new ideas and convert into relevant creative
- Collaborate and contribute to all Globalization Partners’ design initiatives, creative conceptualization, and execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar.
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience designing digital content such as web assets, social media, online advertising, and email campaigns
- Experience in audio editing (podcasts)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail
- Interactive content design experience is a plus
If this role powers you, we are waiting to hear from you ! Send in your applications along with some of samples of your creative work.