To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/11-20-86/
- Develop, grow and maintain partnerships with companies that can provide referral opportunities to Globalization Partners for its Employer of Record Platform. Cultivate mutually beneficial partnerships and achieve lead production and closing metrics to define success in the partner arena.
- Building rapport and nurturing relationships is a critical element of this position – including managing regular check-ins, ensuring sales has information necessary to move a deal forward and communicating status of referrals to partners. Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts. Maintain an understanding of Globalization Partners platform and articulate its value to partners and their customers. Must have the ability to quickly qualify partners ability to deliver leads, understand their organization structure and reach, and get commitment to engage or not. If engaging, put a success plan in place to ensure that both parties are meeting agreed upon goals.
- Job duties are varied and complex, requiring independent judgment. Most important, is to build a reliable partner ecosystem that will help Globalization Partners exceed its monthly goals for lead production via partners.
- 5-8 years of experience in the services/software industry, HR and/or international expansion
- A previous channel partnership role required.
- Fluency in English and excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills – strong phone and in-person presentation skills are required
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding targets in a channel role
- Experience negotiating and structuring winning partnerships
- History of building relationships/partnerships with a wide range of customers (SMB, mid-market, large enterprise)
- Confident in working all levels of an organization from C-Suite to producers
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM