As a Product Manager, you’ll help us expand and launch product offerings for our Global Expansion Platform. You’ll be responsible for generating product requirements based on the needs of multiple client constituencies, working with the technology team to create detailed roadmaps and timelines, coordinating with the Marketing team on customer communications, and identifying potential new product lines.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/30-22-69/
What you’ll do:
- Determine the needs of all constituencies (internal teams, clients, professionals and partners) and specify the research needed to obtain input from each group.
- Work with the Development team to align feature and functionality to releases and be responsible for the overall product roadmap.
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing and the Executive team to perform pricing analysis and determine product pricing
- Create KPIs/measurements to align with product lines
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Continually review processes and coordinate with all impacted teams for improvements
- Work with the Marketing team to create materials that enable and align our whole company around key positioning and messaging.
- Have 5–7 years of Product Management experience.
- A fast learner, ability to jump in and figure it out
- Ability to conduct product analysis based on all inputs (usage, pricing, customer requests, etc.)
- Understanding of customer needs and knowing how to balance and prioritize requirements
- Proven experience in creating product roadmaps and business requirements for Development teams
- Understanding of the product lifecycle in an agile environment
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious