Job ID # 2019-03-100
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
As a Senior Billing Specialist in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting our clients as we onboard professionals in more than 150 countries.
We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail. We also seek someone with the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. Finally, we need an experienced biller with the creative thinking to roll with the punches on a fast-growing company while meeting the needs of our clients and continuing to make them love us.
This is a key role in our organization and an incredible opportunity to help change the face of global business.
Location: Indore, India
- Generate bills to our clients using various cost reports
- Manage a billing specialist to ensure accuracy on all client bills
- Ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Protect company’s integrity by keeping client information confidential
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- 10+ years of billing experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with billing cost-plus contracts
- Ability to handle a high volume of time sensitive materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Foreign currency to USD conversion experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills