Location: Boston, MA OR Mexico City, Mexico
If you are a top-notch full-stack software engineer who knows how to build great user interfaces and loves to take on new challenges, Globalization Partners is the place for you.
- Design and develop our cloud-enabled products, working on all parts of the code stack with a focus on the front-end.
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality features.
- Build or implement internal tools to gather metrics and monitor health of applications.
- Diagnose and fix issues reported by internal teams and customers.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
- Passion for crafting great user experience.
- Take pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable code. You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Demonstrable experience building responsive cross-browser applications.
- Full-stack experience writing back-end REST services in addition to coding the front-end against them.
- Strong experience with Java, Spring, and SQL.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Solid software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.