Job ID #: 2019-03-029
Location: Boston, MA
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
Globalization Partners is looking for a results-driven marketer to help orchestrate our next level of growth. As the Senior Manager of Demand Generation, you’ll work closely with the Vice President of Demand Generation to strategize and meet aggressive targets.
You will be responsible for the co-creation and execution of campaigns and activities focused on awareness, lead generation, and the conversion of sales-ready opportunities. You will have a demonstrated ability to utilize industry-standard customer acquisition techniques and analytics tools to effectively target prospects and deliver high-quality leads.
The ideal candidate will be part marketer, project manager, and technologist who enjoys collaboration and weaving all parts of the marketing machine together.
- Develop and manage all parts of our demand and lead generation programs including message development, targeting, campaign execution, and metrics tracking
- Manage the overall creation of campaigns on budget, on time, and on target
- Implement tactics to continuously improve lead volume and quality across multiple channels
- Collaborate with agencies and other marketing team members to ensure world-class marketing materials are produced including ads, web content, emails, graphics, and videos
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns that attract new buyers through both digital and face to face channels
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against key business drivers
- Work to identify root cause of program performance issues and drive action plans for continual improvement
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment
- Experience managing campaigns across Hubspot and Salesforce (Drift a plus)
- Deep expertise planning, evaluating, executing, and measuring campaign performance
- A natural storyteller who understands what it takes to engage clients through multiple
- digital channels
- Passion for demonstrating ROI for marketing programs
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-directed team player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Demonstrated expertise in database marketing including, segmentation for email marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing, and database health assessment
- 5+ years in digital marketing and campaign management
- 2+ years preferred experience in technology software marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree