Globalization Partners is looking for a dynamic hands-on full-stack senior software engineer with strong leadership skills – someone who can lead a small team of software engineers as well as perform as an individual contributor.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in the development team.
- Drive the implementation of development activities, both individually and as the technical lead of a small team of developers.
- Work collaboratively with engineering leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements and develop software architecture and design.
- Create and drive the detailed planning, scheduling and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
- Help define and enforce development practices, including unit tests and code reviews.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Mentor and develop team members.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Take pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable code. You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Solid software engineering background, with 10+ years of experience developing enterprise-scale web/cloud-based commercial software products.
- 3+ years of experience leading complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Proven record of strong technical leadership.
- Strong knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies. Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience integrating with external systems. Specific experience integrating with Acumatica and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with BPM modeling tools such as Camunda is a plus.
- Solid software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.