As a Systems Administrator in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility upkeeping, configuring, and management our internal IT systems for our staff around the world.
We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail. We also seek someone with the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. Finally, we need an experienced Systems Administrator with the creative thinking to roll with the punches in a fast-growing company!
Location: Boston, MA
- Manage internal IT systems from network, end user devices, printers, cloud services and software in a cloud-first environment and distributed workforce.
- Resolves support issues and requests (network/Wi-Fi/internet connectivity, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, end user devices).
- Configures devices and manages user accounts across multiple services.
- Manages, amends, augments O365 environment (email / SharePoint information repositories & workflow)
- Conduct introductory systems training for new staff.
- Implements and monitors security controls and policies (firewalls, wireless, endpoint security).
- Manages Microsoft security patches and all third-party patches.
- Recommends global office technologies and works with local IT consultants to establish secure office networks to company standards (potential travel involved).
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following skills and experience:
- IT or Microsoft certifications with a Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years managing Windows-based environment and multiple devices
- 2+ years in a multi-office & remote staff environment
- Effective communicator, observant, self-starter, methodical
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills