Job ID #: 2019-03-043
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
Globalization Partners is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager who will develop messaging, positioning, and technical content for our products and services. This role requires a combination of technical/SaaS knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products, combined with the marketing skills to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits across a wide variety of asset types.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add value as a Product Marketer at an award-winning and fast-growing company. Ultimately, the goal of this position will be to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies to position and promote our global expansion platform – GoGlobal. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong strategic thinker, and is passionate about making a difference in the world.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/62-21-25/
- Understand SaaS buying and release cycles and make suggestions to increase efficiency;
- Craft compelling messaging that helps buyers understand our benefits and differentiated advantages;
- Conceive and create thought leadership and educational content to broaden the awareness and understanding of the product;
- Deliver messaging through presentations, collateral, blogs, white papers, and positioning documents;
- Look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our product messaging and positioning
- Develop sales enablement assets focused on helping sales teams and partners understand target markets, buyer personas, pain points, and key messages;
- Drive cross-functional product and feature releases, coordinating the efforts of sales, marketing, PR, and client services;
- Gather and analyze competitive data in order to create assets as part of a comprehensive competitive intelligence program;
- Identify demand generation programs to drive further market penetration;
- Learn and demonstrate the GoGlobal platform during presentations and when creating videos.
- 5+ years of experience with product marketing and/or product management;
- Technical background including experience with integrations and agile SaaS releases preferred;
- Experienced at successfully multi-tasking a variety of priorities;
- Demonstrated success in driving go-to-market strategy for market-leading products;
- Experience managing product launches, including managing cross-functional teams;
- Self-starter who is experienced in successfully taking a project from concept to execution;
- Strong history of content creation including white papers, detailed product collateral, technical diagrams, and more;
- Solid project/program management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills;
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus;
- Experience with HR Technology or international employment a plus.