Done right making add-on acquisitions abroad can give your investment returns a huge lift. Blunder into common pitfalls and such deals can be costly mistakes.
Ready to take your deal-making machine international?
Join us online for a special 70-minute Webinar, “GP Best Practices: How to Make Add-on Acquisitions Abroad”. You’ll hear from leading buyout professionals, investment bankers and service providers address the following:
- Where the best opportunities are right now outside the United State for add-on acquisitions;
- Top strategies for finding and wooing family-owned businesses, as well as divisions and subsidiaries of large corporations;
- The biggest differences in how auctions are run and won in Europe and Asia from those in the United States, along with the most common regulatory differences;
- Top dos and don’ts for integrating add-on acquisitions into U.S.-based companies
- David Toll, Executive Editor, Buyouts Insider
- Michael J. Iannelli, Managing Director, Lincoln International LLC
- Jayne Binzer, Sr. Human Resources Executive, Cerberus Capital Management
- Nicole Sahin, CEO, Globalization Partners