“50K LinkedIn Followers Contest”
Globalization Partners, LLC (hereinafter “Globalization Partners”), with a principal place of business at 175 Federal St., 17th floor, Boston, MA, 02110, USA makes this 50K LinkedIn Followers Contest (“Contest”) available subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Contest as outlined herein, you hereby agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Subject to the Eligibility Restrictions in Section 2, a person who meets the following requirements is eligible to participate in the Contest as a “Participant”:
- A current follower of Globalization Partners through LinkedIn platform
- The Contest is open to persons who, on the date of the Contest Post, are at least eighteen (18) years old
- Meets the Geographical Scope Requirements set forth in Section 4
2. Eligibility Restrictions
Even if a person would have otherwise been eligible to participate in the Contest, such person is not eligible to participate in the Contest if any of the following criteria is met:
- The person is not a Globalization Partners’ LinkedIn follower
- The person does not meet the Geographical Scope Requirements
- The person does not provide a correct answer to Globalization Partners’ question
- The person comments on the Contest Post after the Final Date
- The person provides a correct answer to Globalization Partners’ question on the publication available during the Term, but is not one of the first fifty people duly answering the question
- The person includes any kind of inappropriate content (including but not limited to, messages including inappropriate language, images including any kind of infringement, nudity, or any other content that may be considered as inappropriate on Globalization Partners sole discretion)
The Contest will take place from September 28, 2021 (12:00 am EDT) (hereinafter “Initial Date”) to October 6, 2021 (11:59 pm EDT) or once the first fifty correct responses are achieved (hereinafter “Final Date”). The period of time from the Initial Date to the Final Date is the “Term.”
Globalization Partners reserves the right to totally or partially cancel, modify or suspend the Contest at any time for any reason.
4. Geographical Scope
The Contest is open to any eligible Participant who is a legal resident of and physically located in one the following locations ONLY: India, Mexico, United Kingdom, Australia, Malaysia, Ireland, Singapore and the United States of America (restricted only to Massachusetts, New York City and California) (“Geographical Scope Requirements”). Notwithstanding the Geographical Scope, this Contest is void where prohibited.
5. Participation Instructions
- On the Initial Date, Globalization Partners will share through its LinkedIn public profile a post including the following question: “Name one of the 187 countries where you can hire anyone using our global employment platform?” (the “Contest Post”)
- The Participant comments on the Contest Post to provide an answer to the question
- If a Participant includes more than one comment, only the first one will be considered by Globalization Partners
- If the answer provided by the Participant is not correct, Globalization Partners will disqualify the Participant and consider the next comment
6. Winner Selection and Notification
- The first fifty (50) Participants to provide a correct answer to the question in the Contest Post (the “Winners”), will be contacted by the Globalization Partners Social Media team, by a direct comment to the Participant’s publication including the answer. The message will include the following language “Congratulations you are one of the 50 winners of the swag boxes that GP will give away. Thanks for your participation! Please share your contact information (name, phone number, email and address) through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to send your prize. Please note that no further information should be shared through this LinkedIn comment. Thank you”
- Globalization Partners will determine the correct answer(s) to the question in the Contest Post, and the Winners, in its sole discretion. All decisions regarding correct answer(s) and selection of Winners are final.
- Each Winner will have fourteen (14) calendar days after notification of their winning comment to provide Globalization Partners with the required contact information
- Failure to provide the required contact information within the time period described herein, or any non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, will cause the prize to be forfeited
- Each Winner will receive, at the shipping address shared with Globalization Partners, a swag box including a backpack including Globalization Partners logo and a water bottle including Globalization Partners logo, or similar items (specific prize is subject to availability). The Winner is solely responsible for paying any taxes applicable to the prize. The prize cannot be substituted for cash or another prize, or transferred to another person.
- The Winners will provide Globalization Partners with the following shipping information: name, address (including Zip Code) and contact telephone, through an email to Globalization Partners Social Media team to email@example.com
- Globalization Partners reserves the right not to ship a prize if the Winner does not provide the complete and correct shipping information to Globalization Partners during the fourteen (14) day term described in Section 6 herein
- Transit time will be sole responsibility of the courier company transporting the prizes and will depend on the consignee’s location. Globalization Partners shall not be liable for any delays, partial or total loss or damage of any prizes during transit process through the corresponding courier company, or for any misdelivery of a prize to an incorrect location.
8. General Conditions
- Globalization Partners reserves the right to modify the present terms and conditions. Any modified terms will be communicated to Participants through Globalization Partners’ public LinkedIn Profile
- Globalization Partners will be entitled, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant
- Globalization Partners remains solely responsible for the contest described herein and this publication does not create any partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between Globalization Partners and LinkedIn neither shall be considered as promoted, supported or organized by LinkedIn
- Participation in this Contest will be considered as an explicit acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this Contest, Participants waive all rights to, and hold Globalization Partners and its affiliates harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with this Contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Globalization Partners is not responsible for any technical errors or failures, hardware or software malfunction, or other technological issues disrupting participation in the Contest.
- Any dispute arising under the Contest or these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Should any doubts may arise from these terms and conditions, must be shared through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data Privacy
Globalization Partners will process personal data in compliance with any applicable data protection legislation, including but not limited to EU’s General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) or other analogous data protection laws. To the extent Globalization Partners processes personal data pursuant to this Contest, Globalization Partners will process such personal data fairly and lawfully in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. Globalization Partners will ensure that its processing of personal data is based on a legal ground for lawful processing.