Around the World Webinar Series: Top Hiring Hubs for North America-Based Companies Looking to Build Global Teams
As the business world becomes increasingly globalized, many North American companies are looking to recruit and hire talent from around the world to expand their brand, explore new markets, and build cross-cultural teams. With a large number of multinational companies and startups, North America has a critical need to source and hire global talent.
In this webinar series, we will delve into three key hiring hubs for North American countries looking to source globally: the UK, Australia, and Canada. The UK has long been recognized as a global hotspot in the finance and business industries. Australia, on the other hand, is a hub for healthcare, tech, and a thriving startup culture. And lastly, Canada is quickly becoming a tech titan, with an expanding talent pool and a growing ecosystem of investors and entrepreneurs.
Our presenters will provide expert insights into the hiring trends in each of these locations as well as best practices for managing global talent acquisition, onboarding, and compliance.
August 22, 2023 | 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. ET
Canada: North America’s Emerging Tech Titan
- Overview of the job market in Canada, key industries, and opportunities in Toronto
- Compliance issues related to hiring global workers, including the Global Talent Stream program
- Strategies for building a strong employer brand in a competitive market, including leveraging diverse and highly educated professionals in cities like Toronto
August 23, 2023 | 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
Thriving in the UK: Winning the War for Top Talent in Finance, Tech, Healthcare and Creative Services
- Overview of key industries and hiring trends
- Compliance issues related to hiring global workers
- Strategies for attracting and retaining top tech talent in a competitive UK market
August 24, 2023 | 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. ET
Australia: Navigating Compliance in the Land Down Under
- Overview of the current job market and key industries in cities like Sydney
- Compliance issues related to local and federal employment laws, including wage and hour regulations
- Best practices for recruiting and onboarding remote candidates
Earn SHRM & HRCI Credits!
Attend these webinars to receive SHRM and HRCI credits.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that G-P meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®