Job Id #: 2019-03-101
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
As a Billing Specialist in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting our clients as we onboard professionals in more than 150 countries.
We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail. We also seek someone with the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. Finally, we need an experienced biller with the creative thinking to roll with the punches on a fast-growing company while meeting the needs of our clients and continuing to make them love us.
This is a key role in our organization and an incredible opportunity to help change the face of global business.
Location: Indore, India
- Generate bills to our clients using various cost reports
- Ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Protect company’s integrity by keeping client information confidential
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- 2+ years of billing experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with billing cost-plus contracts
- Ability to handle a high volume of time sensitive materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Foreign currency to USD conversion experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills