Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the organization when browsing or navigating the Site or using the Services shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Any other information needed to provide a proposal you requested
Examples of scenarios where you may provide your personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing or communicating through the Site
- Posting a question or comment through the Site.
- Requesting literature or a proposal
- Registering to attend a webinar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting a referral or other promotions.
Globalization Partners provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. Globalization Partners does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information to a third-party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
Globalization Partners may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use the Site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our Site, how often they visit, and what parts of the Site they visit most often. Globalization Partners uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Globalization Partners is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you. We may disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use and/or share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with, and you authorize us to use and/or share this information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations. We employ these companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you.
- Certain of Globalization Partners’ program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
- Our affiliates and partners, so they can offer you special products, services, discounts, and other items or services. Likewise, we may receive information from such affiliates and partners to offer our Users special items or services.
- We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users, we may analyze certain Non-Personal Information in anonymized and aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site, the Services and/or related products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Services and other products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Personal Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
Protection of Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no transmission over the Internet and no data storage method can be guaranteed to be secure 100% of the time. Globalization Partners cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Globalization Partners or guarantee that your end user data stored on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. In particular, email sent to us may not be secure, and as such, you should take care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
The Site and the Services are hosted on servers in the United States. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information, you consent to its transfer and storage in the United States.
We may use your email to deliver Globalization Partners email newsletters, as well as for other promotional purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails we send you, such usage includes whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you send an email to us, fill out our “Contact Us” or “Request Info” forms, we will collect your email address and the full content of your email, including attached files, and other information you provide.
You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly. You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. Please note, however, that you are not permitted to opt out of receiving transactional emails related to any business services that you have with us.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information on other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We are not responsible for any information we do not collect. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your Personal Information to others.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits residents of the State of California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us or write us at: Globalization Partners, Inc., Attn: Legal Department – California Privacy Compliance, 265 Franklin St., Suite 502, Boston, MA 02110.
In addition, Globalization Partners does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. The organization does not share your personal information with those Web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Globalization Partners reserves the right to change, modify or update this Policy at any time without notice. Any such changes to this Policy will be posted to this Site so you are advised to visit this page regularly. Use of information we collect is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected.