Globalization Partners, the nationally recognized name in global Employer of Record services, is looking to expand its IT team in Boston. With our record of phenomenal growth, we need to recruit the best of the best, with the potential to grow with us as we expand.
So what do we do? For companies that want to avoid the delay and cost of registering a subsidiary before an employee is hired, Globalization Partners offers a Global Employer of Record Platform, whereby we hire the client’s employee on our locally compliant payroll in any of over 150 countries, and then assign their services exclusively to the client. Our platform transforms global payroll into a simple monthly invoice, and lifts the burden of labor law compliance and tax from our client’s shoulders to ours.
LOCATION: Boston, MA
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day technical support to internal (on site and remote) employees in a Microsoft-based environment / knowledge of other platforms beneficial
- Document and share knowledge related to common issues with the team and organization
- Setup and deploy new user hardware following and fine-tuning standard operating procedures / laptop based environment
- Troubleshoot hardware issues with user devices
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues on lan and in remote locations (ie physical office, home offices)
- Explore security threats and assist with any remediation efforts
- Maintain device patches (ie Windows Updates)
- Day-to-day technical support for external clients using our proprietary, online collaboration platform
- QA testing of new code to support the development team in our proprietary, collaboration platform
- Assist with IT tasks related to Employee Onboarding and Offboarding
- Administer user accounts, permissions in O365 environment and other cloud services.
- Research, test and propose new technology tools
- Provide additional administrative support duties as assigned
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent certifications\
- Expert user of SharePoint and Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Skype for Business)
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, VPN connectivity, Firewalls, Routers, Wireless Access)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of both Windows and IOS environments
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Passion for Customer Service and willingness to assist in other departments when needed
- Self-starter and contributor
You work hard for us, and we take care of our team. We offer a competitive base, open-ended commission, quarterly bonus, 401k and full benefits, as well as a 6-week sabbatical after 5 years.