Job ID #: 2019-03-120
Location: Indore, India
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
As Junior Market Research Associate, you will be instrumental in identifying prospective companies for our products and services. You would also be gathering insights on current trends in the global expansion space
- Identify news and announcements that pertain to global expansion plans of companies
- Identify industry trends and help devise segmentation and targeting strategy
- Extract decision makers of US based corporations using internet-based tools and internal database research platforms
- Identify prospective industry events and opportunities
- Education – BBA/MBA
- Experience- 0-2 Years
- Familiarity with internet search technologies and social media platforms (Google Search & LinkedIn)
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious
- Highly reliable and organized
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment