Job ID # 2019-03-051, Job ID # 2019-03-054
Location: San Diego, CA or Boston, MA
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables companies to hire in more than 150 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly foreign subsidiaries. Our clients identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll – lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal and HR matters from our shoulders to yours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
Globalization Partners: we make global expansion fast and easy. We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
As a Partner Development Manager, you’ll build and grow long-term relationships with partners to ensure that they can take full advantage of GP’s offerings.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/45-32-64/
- Manage your channel strategy to maximize the flow of partner referrals from your partners
- You will use all vehicles to identify & secure relationships with potential partners – Outbound calls, networking events, association events, local GP Partner outreach, social media, personal contacts, etc.
- You will be the point of contact for channel partners, partner account management, relationship management, Q&A, etc.
- Establish a regular cadence for interaction with partners and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
- Where required, you will assist to close their sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on partner engagements
- Monthly/Quarterly Quota responsibility for qualified sales opportunities.
- Responsible for input and maintaining all partner related data into SalesForce
- Work with partner marketing team to develop channel marketing program, partner product training, collateral, etc.
- Work with GP management to improve partner programs and processes to increase exposure, SQLs and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ Years of Channel/Partner Development experience in B2B
- 5+ Years of Sales/Channel experience with quota/performance related objectives
- HR Tech experience required
- Proven track record of success and exceeding goals
- Motivated to work hard in a fast paced, ever changing environment to help our growing business and foster a collaborative team culture.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.