Job ID #: 2019-03-043
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables companies to hire in more than 150 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly foreign subsidiaries. Our clients identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll – lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal and HR matters from our shoulders to yours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
Globalization Partners: we make global expansion fast and easy. We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
Globalization Partners is looking for a Training Content Developer who is both motivated to learn and to educate. This role requires experience creating learning content to explain software to non-technical audiences. You will gain a deep understanding of our products to enable Sales internally and Clients externally through written documentation, screenshots, presentations, and demo videos.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing, this is a fantastic opportunity to add value as a Content Developer at an award-winning company during a period of exciting growth. Ultimately, the goal of this position will be to develop strong content assets that enable our sales team and encourage user adoption of our GoGlobal portal by our customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication skills, who manages content development projects effectively and meets deadlines.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/62-21-25/
- Create and maintain training content designed for our customers to rapidly learn, adopt, and expand their use of our products
- Enable our sales team by creating learning content on our products and supporting research of the competition;
- Define and manage realistic project timelines and tactfully hold cross-functional team accountable
- Own the product marketing content calendar to manage new content requests and updates as needed
- Collaborate with product management, client services, and other subject matter experts on software functionality and content format
- Produce customer-facing materials that are visually appealing and functionally correct
- 3+ years of experience creating software training content for customers and/or sales training in multiple formats
- Advanced written and verbal English skills
- Strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experienced at successfully multi-tasking a variety of priorities
- Self-starter who is experienced in successfully taking a project from concept to execution
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Video creation software skills a plus, such as Camtasia or Adobe Captivate
- Experience creating marketing content is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree