All businesses and startups will one day face the challenge of expanding beyond their current market.
But while expansion is often celebrated and seen as the next growth opportunity, a badly designed expansion strategy could lead to unexpected headaches at best, and the downfall of the company at worst.
Watch this on-demand webinar and get some expert advice to help you craft successful expansion plans across Southeast Asia. This virtual event is held in conjunction with Tech in Asia, a leading media company serving Asia’s tech and startup community.
The webinar will dive deep into the following topics:
- Key elements of an expansion strategy.
- The biggest considerations and risks in hiring talent in a new country.
- Best practices for setting up a new team.
- Differences in local legal requirements and what constitutes as legally binding.
- Cost and resource considerations.