Job ID # 2019-03-130
Globalization Partners’ Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. And not to brag, but we’ve won multiple awards for our culture, including being named as one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America by Entrepreneur Magazine!
About the position:
At Globalization Partners we’re in high-growth mode- we’ve doubled in size this year plan to continue this pace for the next five years. Given our aggressive charter, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Growth is in our mandate and we need people to do it. Our culture is renowned, and our goal is to build it and keep it!
As a Client Success Manager in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting our clients as we onboard professionals in more than 150 countries. We need experienced strong client service professionals with the creative thinking to roll with the punches with a fast-growing company while meeting the needs of our clients and continuing to make them love us. We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail as well as the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done.
What you’ll do:
- Managing our clients as they expand into 150+ countries around the globe
- Build and retain positive relationships with clients that ensure positive feedback and referrals
- Helping new clients navigate global expansion while working to grow your existing client base into new countries
- Handle ongoing matters with new and existing clients and work swiftly to resolve queries
- Learn to advise on benefits, international payroll queries and other client matters that invariably arise for clients hiring internationally
- Managing client services calls
- Preparing and reviewing locally compliant employment contracts
- Ability to handle a fast-paced global work environment
- Maintaining GoGlobal, the Globalization Partners’ database of Global Professionals, Clients and other information with meticulous detail
- Work cohesively with all other departments to ensure the growth of the company
- Ability to take on and lead projects on top of client management
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in International Business, HR, Law, Finance, or other depending on experience
- 5+ years working as an Account Manager with Client Services/Client Success experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability and experience to quickly build rapport and establish trust and understanding of clients, professionals, and global partners
- The ability to understand what is communicated and an urgency to resolve quickly, appropriately, and professionally
- Experience working in an international space, or a passion for doing business globally
- Extremely professional and a great attitude
- Excellent project management skills and highly organized with multi-tasking skills
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”
- Experience working with a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Someone to take accountability for your work and actions