Job ID # 2019-03-177
Globalization Partners’ mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 170 countries within days.
We’re in hyper-growth mode and plan to double in size this year. Growth is in our mandate and we need amazing people to succeed. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is add the best talent to our award-winning team!
We are looking for:
A leader of tone and voice to bring our brand to life through best-in-class content. We are looking for someone with a roll-up-your sleeves mentality, who is both strategic and execution-oriented, responsible for ensuring that all business narratives and messaging are in support of content strategy and editorial decisions.
The ideal candidate is not only a seasoned storyteller, exceptional writer, and social media expert, but is also passionate about content and eager to transform internal processes to build a highly effective, data-driven content marketing function. This is an exciting role in a fast-growing company, where you will work with Marketing team, as well as Sales, Sales Enablement, Customer Success and Product Management in unifying Globalization Partners brand, voice, and experience across all departments and external channels.
In this role:
We’re looking for a talented team-player with an entrepreneurial spirit who is knowledgeable about what’s current, but even more excited about what’s next as you push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, strategies and techniques ensuring the company stays at the forefront of content innovation
- Drive user-centered experience concepts with a focus on content strategy and marketing initiatives across channels
- Lead brainstorming exercises; including concepts, campaigns and brand experience strategy
- Effectively and convincingly prepare and present content strategy recommendations to internal teams and stakeholders
- Utilize SEO best practices to support relevance, usability and marketing objectives by optimizing on-page content, content structures and metadata
- Establish ongoing content audits, gap analyses and inventory to oversee a centralized digital asset library
- Develop and oversee corporate content governance policies and content strategy best practices as needed and educate relevant teams, including Go to Market teams, digital, product development
- Oversee content key performance indicators (KPIs), including the design and operation of dashboards, reports and analyses
What does Success look like?
In success, you would have stood up a process and a team that consistently delivers correct content and marketing assets on time and without error, every time. You will have operational analytics that measures your success, transparent to all, and you will have established highly collaborative relationships with the other teams to develop a roadmap that ensures we transform the operations and invest for improved automation and scalability.
- Track record that shows you’re ready to excel in meeting the extraordinary challenges of this role -10+ years in roles leading content operations in Tech, HR organizations
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Proven experience leading change, influencing others and building consensus via collaboration
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of the challenges and differences between traditional digital and social content, and ability to produce both
- Relevant work experience across multiple technology areas and services preferably to include content operations, sales operations, and data management
- World class benefits, including health, vision and dental
- Competitive compensation
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Generous, equal-gender family leave
- Frequent team events- including happy hours and lunches
- We’ll keep you fed with snacks, treats, and beverages