Interested in interviewing for this role? Follow this link to respond to a few initial interview questions: https://v3.rivs.com/06-21-16/
Globalization Partners, the nationally recognized name in Global Expansion, particularly Employer of Record services, is looking to expand its development team. You will be joining a team that is focused like a laser on taking over the world, building a company we are proud of, and meeting the needs of 30,000 employers hiring internationally. And with our record of phenomenal growth, we need to recruit the best of the best, with the potential to grow with us as we expand.
So what do we do? For companies that want to avoid the delay and cost of registering a subsidiary before an employee is hired, Globalization Partners offers a Global Employer of Record Platform, whereby we hire the client’s employee on our locally compliant payroll in any of over 150 countries, and then assign their services exclusively to the client. Our platform transforms global payroll into a simple monthly invoice, and lifts the burden of labor law compliance and tax from our client’s shoulders to ours.
How will you help? A Software Developer role plays a key success in our company’s growth and efficiencies in growing our proprietary platform, GoGlobal, by:
- Enhancing the user experience and visual representation of platform (Bootstrap, React, ReactJS, HTML, CSS)
- Expanding integrations between our collaboration platform to other cloud-based systems via API development (REST & SOAP)
- Developing reports and analytics (MySQL)
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant experience (minimum 3 years)
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible (we are growing and business processes are changing)
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.