Job ID #: 2020-01-001
Globalization Partners’ Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. And not to brag, but we’ve won multiple awards for our culture, including being named as one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America by Entrepreneur Magazine!
About the position:
At Globalization Partners we’re in high-growth mode- we’ve doubled in size this year plan to continue this pace for the next five years. Given our aggressive charter, we’re looking for a Go to Market Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Growth is in our mandate and we need people to do it. Our culture is renowned, and our goal is to build it and keep it!
What you’ll do:
- Manage interdepartmental projects and initiatives – representing the Revenue Team
- Review what’s ‘on deck’ for new initiatives and work with the VP of Revenue to prioritize
- Report on progress of existing initiatives
- Create and report on the success metrics of any initiative
- Own the Demand Gen calendar of programs and events, working with team to ensure timely execution
- Track department budget
What we’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Someone with a charismatic and engaging personality that knows how to get stuff done!
- Experience with Salesforce
- A highly organized and detail-oriented individual who can handle competing and changing priorities, resources, and time demands
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sabbatical – after you’ve been with us for 5 years you’re eligible for a 6-week sabbatical!
- World class benefits, including health, vision and dental
- 401K matching of up to 4%
- Competitive compensation
- Paid-time-off (PTO) – you’ll start with 15 days off, and then increase to 20 days of PTO after the first year
- Generous, equal-gender family leave
- Frequent team events- including happy hours and lunches
- We’ll keep you fed with snacks, treats, and beverages