Data Scientist, Marketing Analyst, Web Analyst, Statistician. This role is described and titled many different ways. At the end of the day, we are looking for a creative problem solver that helps us understand, measure, test, and report on the marketing elements that contribute to business success.
As the team’s Marketing Analyst, reporting into the head of Marketing Operations, you will play a pivotal role in providing the insights and input necessary to help drive those data driven decisions. As the first Marketing Analyst on the team, you have a unique opportunity to help establish the foundation from which our analytics and insights program will be built.
You will start by helping evolve our foundational program – showcasing performance indicators that align to objectives and key results and then evolve to include more advance modeling and predictive analytics.
Be ready to roll up your sleeves and dive head first into our data. What does it tell you and how can we use it to evolve and advance our business? Make a big impact, solve interesting problems and operate with a high level of autonomy.
To apply for this role, please visit https://v3.rivs.com/86-90-17/ to answer a few initial interview questions via video.
Location: Indore, India
We are looking for candidates who:
- Think differently. While the typical conversion funnel frameworks and analysis are interesting, as the provider of a unique and different Database solution, we need to evaluate our market success differently. Be prepared to leverage existing frameworks but at the same time be creative in your approach and thinking.
- Analyze and report on marketing programs and campaigns, web and account level engagement, and marketing influence on opportunity progression.
- Dive deep into acquisition and retention data to uncover actionable insights that help propel the business forward.
- Produce and distribute metrics/insights that help us understand how to drive improvements to our customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Establish KPIs and delivery cadence for sharing across the wider marketing team and organization.
- Perform deep analytics and provide actionable recommendations that not only help us understand the effectiveness of our multi-channel marketing programs (awareness, demand generation and ABM) but also their role in educating and influencing the sales cycle.
- Conduct large scale analysis through all stages – – understand business question, formulate analytics approach, perform data extraction and exploration, and translate results into actionable insights.
- Analyze web site behavior using web analytics tools to determine site influence, performance and improvement opportunities.
- Develop and launch scalable, self service solutions for common problems and questions leaving more time for more robust custom analysis.
- Coach and mentor the extended marketing team helping to drive and advance understanding, interpretation and application analytics.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent work experience. Higher learning and additional certifications a plus.
- You will excel in analyzing the data and using it to tell a story – – providing insights into what’s working, what isn’t and how we work to evolve and improve moving forward. Move beyond just the numbers.
- Experience with multi-touch attribution models to evaluate and determine campaign contribution and effectiveness.
- Advanced knowledge and usage of analytics offered in SFDC and Hubspot. Familiarity with other marketing tech stack tools a plus.
- 5+ years hands-on analytics experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Google Analytics/Tag Manager.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access. Experience with other Business Intelligence tools a plus.
- Knowledge around A/B testing and statistical principles.
- Manage workload with project plan – – prioritizing worked based on business objectives and communicating status and progress to stakeholders.
- Modeling, predictive analytics and cohort analysis, while not leveraged with start of role, would be greatly valued.
- Motivated to work hard in a fast paced, ever changing environment to help our growing business and foster a collaborative team culture.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.