Globalization Partners’ marketing team is seeking a Programs Manager that has a passion for “moving the needle” by implementing digital campaigns and managing events that add concrete value to our demand generation efforts. This role will be responsible for creating end-to-end marketing programs to our core personas driving new business into and through the marketing funnel. This individual will be responsible for bringing the demand strategy to life, leveraging insights and making informed, data-driven decisions.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Analytical – love to geek out over pivot tables and diving into spreadsheets of data to understand what drives performance
- Creative – you know marketing programs are equal parts data analytics and good creative design. Can tap into both their right and left brain to come up with creative solutions.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented – Obsessively makes to-do lists and can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks.
- Experienced – This isn’t your first time to the rodeo. You have a few years of experience developing and managing complex B2B marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of marketing experience within B2B tech and portfolio of successful demand generation campaigns in a high volume, results-driven environment
- You know your way around: WordPress, Google Analytics, Hubspot, & Salesforce
- Data and metrics driven; tracking leads, sales impact, responses etc.
- Demonstrated ability to capture leads and move them through lifecycle stages quickly
- A disdain for the status quo; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas as part of a small team, and drive to always be evaluating new ideas and approaches for improving results.