Job ID: 2020-01-002
Globalization Partners’ mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 170 countries within days.
We’re in hyper-growth mode and plan to double in size this year. Growth is in our mandate and we need amazing people to succeed. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is add the best talent to our award-winning team!
About the Position:
Given our aggressive charter, we’re looking for a strategic and data-driven Marketing Program Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a key member of the demand generation team, you’ll be responsible for generating leads, pipeline and revenue for the business via content syndication, conversational marketing and direct mail. Growth is in our mandate and we need you to do it.
What You’ll Do:
- Own demand generation focused content syndication, conversational marketing and direct mail programs from beginning to end – from planning, development, and testing, to launch, reporting, and maintenance
- Work with Director of Demand Generation to build channel plans that drive business strategy and exceed KPIs
- Maintain program calendar including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Define and manage program segmentation and personalization strategies
- Work closely with marketing operations team on program setup, tracking and reporting
- Continually measure and optimize program performance; identify and report on relevant program KPIs
- Manage third party vendor relationships; make recommendations on new vendors
- Partner with business development, sales, content and other internal team members to coordinate efforts and leverage learnings from other channels
- Track demand generation best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations for growth
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience with strong campaign or integrated marketing background
- Proficiency in marketing automation (HubSpot preferred) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CCPA and CASL opt-in/opt-out practices
- Proven experience allocating and managing large budgets
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments and optimizing user funnels
- Organized and detail-oriented with solid project management and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for taking risks, improving processes, and making data-driven decisions