Job ID # 2019-03-047
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
San Diego, CA and Boston, MA
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, from outreach and follow-up with both incoming and self-generated leads nationwide, through proposal to deal close. Although we close sales on the phone, this is a very consultative sales process, where we act as a trusted advisor to educate our clients about overseas expansion, and at the same time differentiate ourselves through our knowledge and client service. We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail, who is focused on outstanding client satisfaction from the prospect’s first contact with Globalization Partners onward.
Itemized Description of Duties:
- Follow up on company-sourced and self-generated leads from multiple sources (website, partners, sales team, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Proactively call prospects, build relationships by understanding their business and challenges
- Draft and follow up on proposals, overcome objections and close sales, while working to a quarterly personal sales target
- Maintain a strong pipeline to meet assigned sales quotas and metrics
- Identify potential prospects through LinkedIn, news feeds, online research, etc
- Constantly learn about our business, follow industry-related developments and maintain an entrepreneurial drive
- Maintain high quality data in Salesforce
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Laser-like focus on customer satisfaction
- Extraordinary phone skills
- Professional in all listening, speaking and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Driven to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or finance discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, with a track record in meeting sales targets
- Experience in global operations, or a B2B product with a financial focus, is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
You work hard for us, and we take care of our team. We offer a competitive base, open-ended commission, quarterly bonus, 401k and full benefits, as well as a 6-week sabbatical after 5 years.