Globalization Partners, the nationally recognized name in global Employer of Record services, is looking to expand its Sales team. You will be joining a team that is laser-focused on dominating the global EOR industry, building a company and brand that is second to none, and meeting the needs of 30,000 employers hiring internationally. With our record of phenomenal growth (No. 33 on the Inc. 5000 list), we are looking for the best and brightest sales executives to grow their earnings and their careers with our company.
So what do we do? For companies that want to avoid the delay and cost of registering a subsidiary before an employee is hired, Globalization Partners offers a Global Employer of Record Platform, whereby we hire the client’s employee on our locally compliant payroll in any of over 150 countries and then assign their services exclusively to the client. Our platform transforms global payroll into a simple monthly invoice and lifts the burden of labor law compliance and tax from our client’s shoulders to ours.
San Diego, CA | Boston, MA
We are looking for motivated sales executives who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-paced hypergrowth company. In turn, we take great care of our employees and offer a competitive base, uncapped commission, quarterly bonus, 401k match and full benefits, as well as a 6-week paid sabbatical after 5 years.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, from outreach and follow-up with both incoming and self-generated leads nationwide, through proposal to deal close. Although we close sales on the phone, this is a very consultative sales process, where we act as a trusted advisor to educate our clients about overseas expansion, and at the same time differentiate ourselves through our knowledge and client service. We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail, who is focused on outstanding client satisfaction from the prospect’s first contact with Globalization Partners onward.
Itemized Description of Duties:
- Follow up on company-sourced and self-generated leads from multiple sources (website, partners, sales team, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Proactively call prospects, build relationships by understanding their business and challenges
- Draft and follow up on proposals, overcome objections, position our offering against competitors and close sales, while working to a quarterly personal sales target
- Maintain a strong pipeline to meet assigned sales quotas and metrics
- Identify potential prospects through LinkedIn, news feeds, online research, etc.
- Constantly learn about our business, follow industry-related developments and maintain an entrepreneurial drive
- Maintain high-quality data in Salesforce
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. To be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Laser-like focus on customer satisfaction
- Consultative selling approach
- Extraordinary phone skills
- Professional in all listening, speaking and written communication with VP and C-Level prospects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage a multi-call sale, including strong negotiation skills
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Driven to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or finance discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales, with a track record in meeting sales quotas
- Experience in global operations, or a B2B product with a financial focus, is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM preferred