Globalization Partners’ mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 170 countries within days.
We’re in hyper-growth mode and plan to double in size this year. Growth is in our mandate and we need amazing people to succeed. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team!
The Salesforce Administrator will help the Marketing team with the design and implementation with key salesforce projects. These projects will include basic configuration, process building and flow configuration. The person will work closely with the Senior Salesforce Administrator and the Marketing Operations team to ensure that new processes are scalable, well maintained, and work seamlessly in tech environment.
The administrator will help to monitor core processes and quickly identify any issues that need resolution. This role will assist the Senior Administrator in the management of process documentation, working together with the marketing operations team to communicate these processes.
What you will do:
- Handle all basic administrative functions (user account maintenance, reports and basic workflows and routine tasks)
- Work with Operations team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Document and communicate all development changes
- Assist in the training of new Salesforce users
- Work together with Operations and members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs
- 2-3 working experience of Salesforce platform with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred