Job ID #: 2020-01-015
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
As our Senior Associate Brand Content & Design Specialist, you will be responsible for the creative design and adaptation of print and digital marketing and communication materials to support Globalization Partner’s brand strategy. This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in branding and editorial design and is open to working directly with the creative director and marketing team to create high-quality designs that are in line with the brand’s vision and needs.
What you will do:
- Contribute in the development of eye-catching designs to communicate brand messaging in all print and digital channels for Globalization Partners, including eBooks, presentations, brochures, etc.
- Understand and correctly apply the corporate identity guidelines, ensuring all materials are in line with the brand
- Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure images and art are aligned with the brand identity across the board
- Edit and retouch imagery as necessary
- Source imagery that is in line with our brand aesthetics and ensure quality control is maintained
- Able to self-manage multiple projects at once and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Establish best practices and manage an organized workflow
- Stay abreast of competitor creatives, industry trends, user experience, new platforms, best practices, and other information beneficial to design
- Collaborate and contribute to the design of all other Globalization Partners design work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience
- Fluent or highly proficient in spoken and written English (native speakers or extensive English work/education experience)
- Must demonstrate attentiveness to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Design Software: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environment