We’re looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer/Creative Director who will be responsible for creating and designing both digital and print marketing assets that promote Globalization Partners’ global brand. Strong art direction, visual communication skills, and a marketing mindset are critical to success. The ideal candidate has a creative mind that’s able to remain loyal to the brand identity but enjoys the challenge to push the limits. We need a team player that knows how to collaborate with content creators to visually represent a corporate brand story. Being able to explore concepts and visually interpret and simplify data, charts, and graphs, as a narrative is a huge plus. Beyond designing assets, this graphic designer is responsible for creating a look and feel for corporate and field initiatives. Assets include, but are not limited to, presentations, reports, display ads, email, web and social media graphics, event booths, photo sourcing and more.
To apply for this role, please visit https://v3.rivs.com/17-03-32/ to complete an initial video interview.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Lead Globalization Partner’s global brand and design strategy
- Demonstrate a passion for modern, thoughtful and well-organized design
- Solve story-driven design problems; explain to colleagues how your design solves their problem
- Exhibit stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and ability to balance beauty, innovation and usability
- Contribute to and maintain content for Globalization Partner’s style guides and brand guidelines
- Be responsible for the concept and creation of all Globalization Partners assets that live on the Website as well as all Marketing and Social creative content.
- Improve marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes; implementing changes.
- Work on multiple projects in different environments, ensuring that all touchpoints and interactions with Globalization Partner are consistent and align with our brand/website strategy
- Create assets for Web, print, events and swag/collateral using expertise in visual design
You Will Love This Job if:
- You are comfortable working across multiple mediums (digital, video, print).
- You are deeply curious, and you push yourself to understand how your designs can connect with customer needs.
- You love to create strategies and concepts, but you also love to roll up your sleeves and create amazing work.
- You have excellent taste, strong branding/communications skills, and know how to lead ambitious projects. You’re ready to see your work out in the world, and you’re excited to see exactly how it helps grow a global business.
- You’ll create and lead the execution of cross-channel creative campaigns, which includes managing the development of landing pages, paid media assets, social media posts, video assets, print assets, etc.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related subject
- 10+ years’ creative leadership and management
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite both on Mac & PC
- A strong portfolio demonstrating excellence in brand development, intelligent creative and design craftsmanship
- Creative thinker, problem solver and artist
- Possesses the ability to execute strategically as well as tactically
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, relationship building and communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Portfolio of relevant and outstanding work that showcases innovate thinking, creative problem solving and outstanding production execution