Globalization Partners’ Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. And not to brag, but we’ve won multiple awards for our culture, including being named as one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America by Entrepreneur Magazine!
About the position:
At Globalization Partners we’re in high-growth mode- we’ve doubled in size this year plan to continue this pace for the next five years. Given our aggressive charter, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Growth is in our mandate and we need people to do it. Our culture is renowned, and our goal is to build it and keep it!
As a Senior Product Manager at Globalization Partners, you will be performing across the end-to-end spectrum of product management discipline for your product line in this role, you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design products that our customers love. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand real customer problems and needs, find innovative solutions that are scalable and repeatable for the broader market adoption. You must enjoy communicating with all functional areas within the company, such as Engineering, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Legal, UX, Customer Success, Support, as well as with other product managers in the practice. You will serve as both internal and external evangelist for your product line.
Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the product line from strategic planning to tactical execution.
What you will do:
- Build successful partnerships with engineering groups, eloquently authoring user stories around the expected deliverables, deconstructing business requirements and translating into user stories for Engineering teams
- Take ownership of roadmap predictability, be a strong change manager, and drive operational excellence
- Identify market opportunities, synthesize trends in the PEO ecosystem, measure product performance, growth, and couple these with insights from customers and partners
- Be a master in cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key cross-functional partners across the company and establish a shared product understanding
- 5-7 years of demonstrated success in product management
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience; M.S or MBA is a plus.
- Inspiring communicator who can demonstrate a wide peripheral knowledge and can speak to all functional groups that come together in orchestrating the product life cycle.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, frameworks, and tools
- Excellent Problem solving and business analysis experience
- Experience learning and shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control of the expected product outcomes