Job ID # 2019-03-076
Location: Mexico City
If you are a top-notch software engineer who is at ease building user interfaces as well as the back-end logic, and loves to take on new challenges, Globalization Partners is the place for you.
- Design and develop our cloud-enabled products, working on all parts of the code stack – front-end, REST APIs, back-end application logic, integrations with external systems, and database.
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality features.
- Build or implement internal tools to gather metrics and monitor health of applications.
- Diagnose and fix issues reported by internal teams and customers.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years experience developing software in product-focused development teams.
- Full-stack experience writing back-end REST services in addition to coding the front-end against them.
- Strong experience building Java Enterprise Web Applications.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies. Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience integrating with external systems. Specific experience integrating with Acumatica and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with BPM modeling tools such as Camunda is a plus.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Solid software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Committed to delivering high-quality results within demanding timelines.
- Take pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable unit-tested code. You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.