Job ID # 2019-03-076
Location: Mexico City
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
If you are a top-notch software engineer who is at ease building user interfaces as well as the back-end logic, and loves to take on new challenges, Globalization Partners is the place for you.
- Design and develop our cloud-enabled products, working on all parts of the code stack – front-end, REST APIs, back-end application logic, integrations with external systems, and database.
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality features.
- Build or implement internal tools to gather metrics and monitor health of applications.
- Diagnose and fix issues reported by internal teams and customers.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
- 2-4 years experience developing software in product-focused development teams.
- Full-stack experience writing back-end REST services in addition to coding the front-end against them.
- Strong experience building Java Enterprise Web Applications.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies. Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience integrating with external systems. Specific experience integrating with Acumatica and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with BPM modeling tools such as Camunda is a plus.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Solid software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Committed to delivering high-quality results within demanding timelines.
- Take pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable unit-tested code. You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.