Job ID #: 2020-01-020
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the position:
As our Specialized Multimedia Designer, you will be responsible for the creative development and design of attention-grabbing videos, visuals, and multimedia presentations designed to entice the digital native, and to support our brand strategy and growth. This is a great opportunity for someone with advanced skills in video animation, editing, motion graphics, and graphic design, and is open to working directly with the creative director and marketing team to create exciting products that fit the brand’s needs.
What you will do:
- Lead the creative conceptualization and development of video and digital content to effectively promote brand messaging in all digital channels for Globalization Partners
- Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure images and art are aligned with the brand identity across the board
- Edit and optimize video footage
- Ability to support the team with daily graphic design tasks such as: redesigns, renewed branding, and adaptations
- Able to self-manage multiple projects at once and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Establish best practices and manage an organized workflow
- Stay abreast of competitor creatives, industry trends, user experience, new platforms, best practices, and other information beneficial to design and user interface
- Stay up to date with the most current web and interactive design trends and new ideas and interpret those into relevant creative
- Initiate, collaborate, and contribute to the creative development of all other Globalization Partners design work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field
- 8 – 10 years of related experience
- Extensive creative concepting and production expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience in audio editing (podcasts)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Attentiveness to detail and excellence
- Interactive content design experience