Job ID # 2019-03-100
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
As a Staff Accountant in a fast-growing company, you will have an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an extremely fast-growing company with a mission to change the face of global business.
We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail. We also seek someone with the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. The Staff Accountant will work under the supervision of the Controller to maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets; and perform general bookkeeping.
Location: Indore India
- Assist the Controller with day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the Finance Department
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statements
- Provide assistance in furnishing requests and fielding inquiries for the completion of the annual financial statement audit
- Perform processing and recording of accounts payable transactions, and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Review and process expense reports and receipts for internal employees
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations at month end including, but not limited to, areas such as prepaid expenses, fixed assets, inter-company accounts, software capitalization, accrued expenses
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Apply cash for receipts from customers and payments to vendors
- Protect company’s integrity by keeping firm and client information confidential
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business, with an emphasis in accounting
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Current or previous experience working with a start-up company and loves a fast-paced environment
- Current or previous experience with inter-company accounting
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and organizational skills are required. The ability to successfully manage multiple, complex projects and be able to identify and work with details and ensure follow-up and completion, is a must in our fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written, verbal and listening skills are required. The ability to understand what is communicated orally and an urgency to resolve issues quickly and appropriately is a must
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust and understanding with others
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel is required. Some experience with ERP systems, or web-based portal applications (e.g. SharePoint), is preferred
- Prioritize multiple tasks, ensure quality and completion, and meet established deadlines
- Pays meticulous attention to detail yet also sees *the big picture*
- Highly reliable & responsive
- Committed to great work