Job ID # 2020-01-037
Globalization Partners’ mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 170 countries within days.
We’re in hyper-growth mode and plan to double in size this year. Growth is in our mandate and we need amazing people to succeed. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team!
Given our aggressive charter, we’re looking for a TA Partner who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our culture is renowned, and our goal is to build it and keep it!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full recruiting life-cycle process, from sourcing to issuing employment offers. You’ll work across a variety of roles to help us to find, hire, and retain quality talent globally
- Create job descriptions and inform on salary trends in the market
- Interview candidates based on a consistent set of questions and qualifications. Recommend the best talent to the hiring teams with detailed summaries
- Continuously partner with the HR and management teams to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Use your global mindset to understand and avoid legal challenges. Inform on best practices for interviewing in each of the countries we hire talent.
What we’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Someone with a charismatic and engaging personality – you will be the face of Globalization Partners for all candidates
- Experience with ATS software and recruitment websites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed
- Demonstrated ability to successfully fill executive level roles
- Someone with high integrity and a keen understanding of the confidential nature of roles in HR
- A highly organized and detail-oriented TA Partner with the ability to manage competing and changing priorities, resources, and time demands
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirits
- World class benefits, including health, vision and dental
- Competitive compensation
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Generous, equal-gender family leave
- Frequent team events- including happy hours and lunches
- We’ll keep you fed with snacks, treats, and beverages